Friday, August 28, 2009

Shilpa Shetty will get married sometime in 2010

The news of Shilpa Shetty’s marriage with London based businessman Raj Kundra created another media frenzy but it is not true. The actress became very upset with the news. She told the reporters not to publish such baseless news. On her blog, www.shilpashettylive.com/blog/, she wrote:

“I’ve said before, I will make an official announcement the day my parents decide on my marriage date and I promise the press will have at least a month to celebrate the announcement. So to set the record straight, no I’m not getting married this year. Yes, I am looking at next year, but date not decided,”

The news of Shilpa Shetty’s marriage came out after her father, Surendra Shetty submitted details to the court to obtain his passport on the pretext of Shilpa Shetty’s wedding. This detail eventually leaked out and caused all the hullabaloos. Surendra Shetty’s passport was confiscated as he and his wife Sunanda Shetty was charged of extortion. To obtain his passport Surendra Shetty provided details to Surat court. Shilpa also became very upset with the leakage of this detail. She also wrote:

“My poor dad is already having a tough time every time he has to travel abroad and has to apply for his passport, and as alway it’s harrowing enough for him to go back and forth every time for his passport... “My dad’s 67 and ageing, please let the poor man live in peace and dignity, it’s annoying. I request the press to report responsibly and not make any baseless assumptions”.

As an actress Shilpa Shetty did not see much success in Bollywood. Her luck changed after she attended the reality show, “Big Boss” in the U.K. Shilpa Shetty has been dating with London based businessman Raj Kundra and the couple is going to get married.


Related articles:

Duniya Live.com

Sify movies

No comments:

Post a Comment