Saturday, November 7, 2009

Shilpa Shetty is finally getting married on November 22nd: Wish her Good Luck

Finally, ending all the rumors, Bollywood actress Shilpa Shetty is getting married to Raj Kundra, a London based businessman. The two would get married on November 22, 2009. The thirty four year old actress is now going through an strange mixed feelings. In her personal blog, shilpashettylive.com/blog/, she wrote:

"To all those who want to know how I am feeling, I just want to say I'm going through a lot of mixed feelings - happiness, excitement, nervousness, just like any bride to be and sadness as well,… Honestly, it still hasn't sunk in completely, it's a strange emotion, can't describe it. The only consolation is that I'm tying the knot with Raj - a man who lets me be and doesn't want me or my life to change and that erases premarital jitters,”

She further wrote that marriage is a big step and it comes with great responsibilities. She believes in this institution and hopes to make her marriage a success.


Shilpa Shetty and Raj Kundra have been seeing each other since 2007 and in the last two years, the tabloids published numerous news on her affair and her marriage, but the actress refuted the claims and said that when the time comes she would inform every one.


Related articles:

Sify.com

1 comment:

  1. oh shilpa. dont remove me from yor feet even after yor marriage.

    ReplyDelete