Friday, December 25, 2009

Cgvyapam Website Address and Related Information

Cgvyapam is Chhattishgarh Professional Examination Board (Cgvyapam). They have a website and I guess that today many people are searching about the website for educational purpose. Most probably, they are looking for admit card related information. I am giving you the link for this here:

I have to admit that I was disappointed with Cgvyapam website. It should be maintained in a better way. After all, India is considered to be an outsourcing super power and it is a country with a huge pool of IT workers. For example, in the “About US” section, I found no information about Chhattishgarh Professional Examination Board (Cgvyapam). All the information should be in English language too along with the local language because then others can know about this organization. 

No comments:

Post a Comment