Mi-338, Mi-2010 and the Mi-350a will include “MI-APPS” with Push email and messenger.
- Mi-Q family: Under the Mi-Q family, Mi-Fone is offering
- Mi-Q: Voice and SMS.
- Mi-Q1: GPRS, camera, dual-SIM.
- Mi-Q5S: Full colour screen, FM radio and QWERTY keypad.
- Mi-2010: It is a low cost phone. It has dual-SIM, camera, and a 1.8″ display with 65K color screen. The phone has GRPS/WAP/MMS, MP3 player and FM radio. Mi-2010 is priced at Rs. 2,999.
- Mi-338: This phone has an 2.4 inch TFT screen with QVGA resolutions.
It has dual-SIM, analog TV, MP3, video capability and shake sensor. Multimedia functions include SMS, MMS, GPRS, WAP. The phone weighs 100 grams. It has a 800Mah battery that offers 3-hours of talk time and 200 hours of standby time. For data transfer, it has Bluetooth, USB and GPRS. The Mi-338 is available at a price of Rs. 6990.
- Mi-323: The Mi-323 is a dual-SIM phone. It has a 1.8 inch TFT display with a resolution of 128X160 pixels. It weighs just 88 grams. It supports GRPS, WAP, MMS, Bluetooth. It has a VGA camera. It also supports MP3, video. It has a memory card of up to 2GB. Mi-323 is priced at Rs. 3,990.
- Mi-350a: Mi-350a is a dual-SIM VGA camera phone. It is equipped with a dual battery and dual GSM antenna that increase in the reception by 2-3db. User can change battery while the phone is on.The two batteries gives the phone 10 hours talk time and 720 hours of standby time. Mi-350a is priced at Rs. 3,999.