Friday, March 12, 2010

Arsenal Updates: A New Blog on Arsenal Football Club

I cannot afford to spend money on press releases to announce this new blog of ours. From the title, you can understand that it will be a soccer (football) blog and it will be based on Arsenal Football club. The address is:
It is like blowing my own trumpet but I have no other choice as I cannot afford to spend money on its promotion. Well, I have been blogging for the last 4 years and now I know that if you have the dedication then you can do a better job on promoting a blog without money. For example, this blog (South Asia Blog) has Page Rank 6 and it is visited by hundreds of people everyday. So, I hope that some people would visit Arsenal Updates blog.
Arsenal Updates will be a blog in which, you can find all the latest updates about the club. We have a team of 4 bloggers for it and we will try to update it regularly.

No comments:

Post a Comment