Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Try to Decrease your Consumption of Fast Food

Don’t get me wrong. I don’t have any ethical concern about eating meat. I am not a vegetarian and perhaps I can never become one. Still, I think that fast food is very bad for health. In fact, I don’t find any benefit in them. Of course, they are tasty, inexpensive and you they are prepared in a short time. So, it is perhaps very difficult to resist the temptation. However, just think of burgher. It is made of meat. French Fries are fried in very deep oil. If you eat fast food then naturally, you eat a lot of fat and oil. Then with fast food, you eat soft drinks which contain a lot of sugar.
So, try to cut back on your consumption on fast food. The next time, you pass by any fast food shop then try to control your urge. 

No comments:

Post a Comment