The APSPDCL is inviting candidates to apply for jobs. Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) recruitment 2010 is looking for fresh graduates in Assistant Engineer and Junior Accounts Officer posts. For more information visit:
Andhra Pradesh Southern Power Distribution Company Limited (APSPDCL) in an aim to fulfill the rising demand of energy in the Indian state of Andhra Pradesh. It was formed on
April 1, 2000 to provide electricity in Krishna, , Prakasam, Guntur , Chittoor and Kadapa districts. The Power sector of Andhra Pradesh wanted to create distribution companies initially as government undertakings. Later, they are transferred to private sectors. APSPDCL is one such company. The headquarter of the company is located at Nellore . Tirupatic City
To apply for the Junior Accounts Officers post:
- Applicants shall not be more than 34 years as on
April 30, 2010.
- Candidates need to have B.Com or M.Com degrees from established universities in
- He/she would have to pass C/A Intermediate examination or I.C.W.A Intermediate Examination.
To apply for assistant Engineers (Electrical):
- Applicants should not be more than 34 years as on
April 30, 2010.
- Must have B.E/B.TECH/A.M.I.E./Electrical & Electronics Engineering or equivalent qualification in similar subjects from any well established university in
- Selection process: A written examination will be conducted.
- Applicants would have to pay Rs.150/- Application processing fee.
- General Category applicants would have to pay Rs.350/-.
- Candidates who are not from Andhra Pradesh will be considered in General Category.