The online registration for the Syndicate Bank recruitment for Probationary Clerks 2010 will end on
May 12, 2010. All the applications will be received online.
Here are some important information about Syndicate Bank Recruitment 2010:
- Date of written examinations:
June 27, 2010.
- Number of posts: 1000 posts for probationary clerks. Out of these, 553 are for general categories, 150 for scheduled caste (SC), 59 for scheduled tribe (ST), and 238 for backward caste.
- Age: Candidates would have to be between 18 to 28 but there might be some relaxation as per rules.
- Minimum Qualification: Candidates have to be 12th standard pass minimum or equivalent qualification with a minimum of aggregate 60% marks
- Wage: The selected candidates will be given a starting emolument of Rs.8878. Allowances would vary depending upon the posting.
- Probation period: There will be a minimum 6 month probation period. Before the end of the probation period, the candidates will be evaluated based on their performance.
For more information, visit the following links: