Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Bihar board Intermediate result 2010 latest update

Bihar School Examination Board, Patna, is going to announce its 12th Intermediate results 2010 pretty soon. To know your results visit:

http://www.bseb.edu.in/default.aspx

For statistical information about results of various years visit:

http://biharboard.bih.nic.in/results.htm#sr

The Bihar School Examination Board was established to overlook the school education system of Bihar. The board holds and conducts secondary examination, prescribes courses and performs many other functions as per the act.

Every year, the board conducts Annual Secondary School Examination in February/March, Supplementary School Examination in August/September. It also conducts departmental examinations such as Diploma in Physical Education, Certificate in Physical Education and Teachers Training Examination.

Bihar is located in Eastern India. It is the 12th largest state in terms of size and third largest by population. It occupies an area of 38,2020 sq miles. About 85% of the state’s population lives in villages and almost 58% of the population are below 25 years of age.

Bihar lies between West Bengal and Uttar Pradesh. It is bounded by Nepal to the north and Jharkhan to the south. The Bihar plain is divided into two parts by the Ganga river which flows from west to east.

Ancient Bihar consisted of Anga (East Bihar), Videha (North Bihar), Magadha (South Bihar) and Vaishali (North Bihar). In ancient India, Bihar was very famous. The Magadha was the home of Ashoka, the Great Mauryan Empire.

6 comments:

  1. sir plz send my result 12th

    my roll code 05231
    and roll no 30304

    ReplyDelete
  2. sir plz send my rusult 12th

    PRIYA RANJAN KUMAR SINGH

    my roll code 4120
    my roll no 20269

    ReplyDelete
  3. sir plz send my rusult
    PRIYA RANJAN SINGH

    MY ROOL CODE 4120
    MY ROLL NO 20269

    ReplyDelete
  4. sir Plz send my result
    My roll code no.-04826
    My roll no.-10081

    ReplyDelete
  5. sir please show me my arts result.as soon as posiable

    ReplyDelete
  6. sir plz tell the exact date when result will publish

    ReplyDelete