Over 300 senior IT decision makers are already registered to attend the Cloud Computing World Forum Asia, taking place on the 17th and 18th November 2010 at The Mira Hotel,
The two day conference has seen a huge amount of interest from IT professionals and business decision makers looking to learn about the much hyped technology.
The leading forum and free-to-attend expo will feature the most complete conference agenda around cloud computing and software-as-a-service, with leading suppliers, integrators and end-users all taking part.
Also featured on the conference program will be a number of high-profile case studies presenting how the cloud has worked for them, how it has been integrated and the strengths and weaknesses of strategies adopted.
Delegates will hear from key speakers such as:
- Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart
- Jeremy Godfrey, CIO,
Hong Kong Government
- Richard Achee, Head of APAC Sales, Google
- Susanna Shen, Head of Information Technology, The Hong Kong & China Gas Company Ltd
- Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company
- Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited
- Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society
- Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd
The event includes a free-to-attend exhibition with workshops, demonstrations and invites to the evening drinks reception.
To register for the event then please click here or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230. An early booking discount is available until 15th October 2010.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .