Japanese automaker, Honda is going to launch a new hatchback model car, Honda Jazz, in
Masahiro Takedagawa, President and CEO, Honda Siel Cars India said that Honda Jazz is a premium category car. He does not expect that Honda Jazz would out sale Honda City. Honda Jazz is a very stylish and well-designed car. It comes with seats that resemble with Honda Accord.
Width (excluding mirrors):1695 mm
Width (including mirrors) : 2029 mm
Height : 1525 mm
Wheelbase : 2500 mm
Car length : 3900 mm
Kerb weight : 1086 kg
Maximum load weight : 1520 kg
Fuel tank : 42 litres
- The short nose and rear-end gives Honda Jazz a tight turning circle and it can be parked in tight parking spaces.
- The Honda Jazz is powered by a 1.2-litre intelligent variable valve timing and lift electronic control (i-VTEC) petrol engine.
- The Honda Jazz comfort features include: ashtray, boot light, cigar lighter, driver vanity mirror, front electric windows, interior light standard, intermittent front wiper, map light, pollen filter, power assisted steering, rear cargo hook, and tilt adjustable steering wheel.
- The Honda Jazz comes with body color bumpers.
- The Honda Jazz has electric adjustable and heated door mirrors.
- The Honda Jazz comes with roof mounted aerial.
- The Honda Jazz emits 125 grams of CO2 per km.
- The Honda Jazz has fuel efficiency of 53 miles per gallon.
- The Honda Jazz comes with auxiliary socket.
- The Honda Jazz has front speakers.
- The Honda Jazz comes with a stereo CD tuner with MP3 compatability.
- The Honda Jazz has speed adjusting audio volume.
- The Honda Jazz comes with adjustable dashboard illumination.
- The Honda Jazz has audible headlight on reminder.
- The Honda Jazz comes with digital clock.
- The Honda Jazz has external temperature gauge.
- The Honda Jazz can go from 0-62 miles per hour in 12.5 seconds.
- The Honda Jazz has a maximum speed of 110 km/hour.
- The Honda Jazz has 5 x 3 point seat belts.
- The Honda Jazz comes with active front head restraints.
- The Honda Jazz has Aanti-lock raking System (ABS).
- The Honda Jazz comes with dual front SRS airbags and dual side SRS airbags and side curtain airbag.
- The Honda Jazz has front disc brakes and rear disc brakes.
- The Honda Jazz comes with emergency brake assist.
(This entry was originally uploaded in March 2009.)