Maruti Suzuki India Ltd. is one of the top small car makers in
Maruti Zen Estilo is one of the popular sub-compact cars produced by the company. If you are one of those people who are looking for a small family car, then the Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo is the ideal car for you. It is small, comfortable and comes with features that not only fulfill your needs but also provide great comfort.
Maruti Zen Estilo is the upgraded version of Maruti Zen which was launched in 1993. Maruti Zen has been promoted by the company for more than fifteen years. The word “Estilo” is Spanish. It means style. Though compact, Estilo is quite spacious. Maruti Zen Estilo was first unveiled on December 6, 2006 at Gala fashion show. In 2008, a sports edition of the car was released. Though dubbed as sports edition, there were no major upgrades. It was more of a facelift to revive the sliding car sales.
The Maruti Zen Estilo is a mixture of Suzuki MR Wagon and Wagon R. It has got MR Wagon’s shape and Wagon R’s engine. The car has a monoform design which has been further modified in several steps. The car design followed the “tall boy philosophy.” In addition, to create more leg space in the front, the engine space has been decreased but it did not change the car’s performance. Simple yet elegant, the Maruti Zen Estilo is a car that will make your city driving a pleasant experience.
There is another great news for Maruti Zen Estilo buyers. Maruti Suzuki is going to revamp all its cars including the Zen Estilo. Maruti is going to fit its 1.5 litre K-series engine in the car. The move comes in the face of meeting the Bharat IV emission norms by the Indian government that will come into effect from April 2010. The new K Series engine is a very fuel efficient engine. If offers high mileage at lower fuel consumption. The 1.1 liter K-series engine produces around 67 bhp.
Currently available in three variants- LX, LXi, and VXi, the Maruti Zen Estilo competes with Hyundai Santro, Tata Indica, Maruti Swift and other subcompact cars in the market.
Dimensions, weight and color:
- Length: 3495 mm.
- Width: 1475 mm (LX, LXi), 1495 mm (VXi)
- Height: 1595 mm.
- Kerb Weight: 855 kg (LX, LXi), 875 kg (VXi)
- Gross vehicle weight: 1275 kg.
- Colors: Champaigne beige, Bright red, Pearl silver, Midnight black, Superior white.
- Turning Radius: 4.6 m
- Seating capacity: 5 persons.
type: Tubeless Tyre size (LX & Lxi): 145/70 R13 Tyre size (Vxi): 155/65 R13 Tyre
- Fuel tank: 35 liter
- Steering type: Electronic Power Steering (LXi and Vxi)
- Engine type: F10D
- Engine capacity: 1061cc
- Max Power (bhpm): 64 @ 6200 RPM
- Max Torque (Nm): 84 @ 3500 RPM
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: 5–speed manual transmission.
- Drive: 2WD
- Clutch type: Cable
- Front brake: Ventilated disc brake.
- Rear brake: Drum brake.
- Wheel Base: 2360 mm.
- Front tread: 1295 mm.
- Rear tread: 1290 mm
- Ground clearance: 165 mm
- Front suspension: McPherson Strut with Torsion type roll control device
- Rear suspension: Coil Spring, Gas filled shock absorbers with three link rigid axle and isolated trailing arm.
- The Maruti Suzuki Zen Estilo comes with many safety features:
- SRS Airbag (Drive Side) & Anti-lock Braking System(ABS) (available in VXi only).
- Back Door Defogger (available in VXi only).
- iCATS (intelligent Computerised Anti-Theft system) security system.
- Side Door Beams
Lamp Mount Stop
- Rear Door Child Lock
- Front Wiper
Central door locking system (available in LXi and Vxi)
- Body coloured bumpers (available in LXi and VXi only)
- Body coloured side door handles (available in LXi and VXi only)
- Body coloured outside door mirrors (available in LXi and VXi only)
- Body side moulding (available in VXi only)
- Body coloured back door handle (available in VXi only)
- Black out film (available in VXi only)
- Front fog lamps (available in VXi only)
- Wheel Cap
- Moulded side door trims
- Moulded back door trim
- Moulded floor carpet
- Front seat adjustable head restraint
- Rear seat adjustable head restraint
- Front seat back pocket for driver seat
- Three spoke steering wheel
- ABC pillar trims
- Centre Console with Cup Holders.
- IP Pocket.
- Ash Tray
- Lights - off and key reminder chime (available in VXi only)
- Tachometer (available in VXi only)
- Accessory Socket (available in VXi only)
- Power windows (available in LXi and VXi only)
- Power steering (available in LXi and VXi only)
- Remote Keyless Entry System (available in VXi only)
- Front Door pocket
- Internally Adjustable Outside rear view mirror
- Air Conditioning
- Vanity Mirror
- Grip Assistant
- Four speakers attached to side doors.
Zen Estilo Lx - 3,19,403
Zen Estilo Lxi - 3,48,403
Zen Estilo Vxi - 3,73,403
Zen Estilo Vxi with ABS - 4,02,403