Today motorcycle is not just a vehicle to go from point A to point B but a fashion icon, a style statement. Suzuki Motor Company is one of the top automakers in world and one of the successful automakers in
The new Suzuki GS 150R has a sporty style look. Its overall design has been inspired from Suzuki’s international superbike GSX-R. Its aerodynamic shaped LED tail lamp with integrated rear turn signals, fuel tank, well designed headlight with integrated turning signals make it a mean looking machine. The motorcycle is ideal for city riding.
Dimensions, weight and color:
Overall length: 2095 mm
Overall width: 775 mm
Overall height: 1120 mm
Wheelbase: 1340 mm
Ground clearance: 160 mm
Seat height: 790mm
Dry weight (without any fluid): 134 kg.
Curb weight: 149 kg.
Colors: Candy dark greenish blue, pearl nebular black, metallic flint gray, candy max orange.
Engine type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC
Bore (cylinders’ diameter): 57mm
Stroke: 58.6 mm
Displacement: 149.5 cm3
Maximum power: 13.8 bhp @8500rpm
Maximum torque: 13.4 Nm@ 6000 rpm
Compression ratio: 9.35:1
Carburetor: BS26 with TPS
Ignition: Capacitor Discharge Ignition.
Start: Electric and kick start.
Transmission: 6 speed.
Front suspension: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped.
Rear suspension: Swingarm type coil spring, oil and gas damped.
Front tyre size: 2.75-18 42P
Rear tyre size: 100/90-18 M/C 56P
Front brake type: Hydraulic single disc.
Rear brake type: Drum.
Other major features:
- The headlight and tail lamp of the Suzuki GS 150R makes it stand out from the rest. The turning signals on the back have been beautifully integrated with its aerodynamically shaped tail light. The headlight of the bike is also very beautifully designed.
- The digital speedometer offers dual mode- power mode and economic mode. In the power mode, the motor cycle runs faster. In the economic mode it conserves fuel. The speedometer has the world’s first eco-mode-equipped engine rpm indicator.
- The rear suspension comes with separate reservoir tank which facilitates the oil cooling system.
- The 1500 cc engine with new design offers great performance. Fitted with a BS26 carburettor and Throttle Positioning Sensor (TPS) the motorbike is an ideal ride for city. The engine balancer technology minimizes vibration.
- The fuel tank of the Suzuki GS 150R is massive yet very much stylish and gives a very muscular look to the bike.
The Suzuki GS 150R will cost between Rs.57,000 and 62,000.