Monday, June 8, 2009

Welcome to South Asia Blog for the Second Time

I wish that no blogger has to go through the pain that I had to suffer in the last few months. To be honest with you, I did not have any idea about shared hosting because most of the time, I either worked for a blog network or used to blog in Blogspot or Blogger blogs. After I bought my own domains and then bought hosting and installed Wordpress then I understood that I have done a very big mistake. What happens is that after few months, my blogs get good traffic and if few thousand visitors come all of a sudden in one hour then the hosting creates all kind of problems. Well, I am not blaming anyone except myself because shared hosting of any company is same.

If you are a serious blogger and have dream of becoming a professional blogger then think about this matter seriously. Either go for dedicated hosting or private virtual servers or else use Blogger hosting. I cannot afford dedicated servers or private virtual servers. So, I am going for the second option.

Anyway, thanks a lot for being with us. I hope that now I can focus on blogging itself or creating quality content instead of wasting my time for technical issues. I love writing and in fact, we all 3 bloggers of this blog love writing and blogging.

I plan to upload almost all the old entries manually. So, I apologize in advance for any inconvenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment