(This entry was originally uploaded on May 2009.)
About half of the Indian population is thirty years old and this makes
The first noticeable thing about the Yamaha FZ-S is its design which beams machismo, style, and energy. Here is a motorbike you would love to flaunt and it would definitely impress the girls. A true head turner, the Yamaha FZ-S sports European design.
Yamaha FZ-S basic facts:
- Name: Yamaha FZ-S.
- Length: 1,975mm.
- Width: 770mm.
- Height: 1,045mm.
- Seat height: 790mm.
- Wheelbase: 1,335mm.
- Headlamp: 12V35W / 35W＋35W.
- Wheel type: 5 spoke alloys.
- Wheel size: 100/60 mm - 140/60 mm
- Ground clearance: 160mm.
- Dry weight: 126 kg.
- Curb weight: 137 kg.
- Fuel tank volume: 12 liters.
- Engine oil volume: 1.2 liters.
- Fuel consumption (city): 36 liter.
- Fuel consumption (highway): 47 liter.
- Color: Yellow streak and silver touch.
- Engine type: Air-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 2-valve
- Number of cylinders: 1
- Valve per cylinder: 4
- Displacement: 153 cc
- Bore: 58 mm
- Stroke: 57.9mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum power: 14 Bhp@ 7500 rpm
- Maximum torque: 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm
- Starting method: Electric starter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Carburetor: BS26
- Clutch: Constant mesh wet multiplate
- Ignition: CDI
- Gears: 5 manual gears.
- Frame type: Diamond
- Front suspension: Telescopic
- Rear suspension: Monocross
- Front brake type: Hydraulic single disc brake.
- Rear brake type: Drum brake.
The price of the Yamaha FZ-S is Rs. 67000.