Monday, September 14, 2009

What can Arsene Wenger do More?

I can see that after a lot of praise at the start of the season, now many people have started to criticize Arsene Wenegr for two successive losses at the hands of first Manchester United and then Manchester City. Well, it is natural that when a club performs badly then a lot of blame goes to the manager. This is logical and there is nothing wrong in it. However, I like to think that Arsene Wenger should be an exception to this matter. Why? Simply because he has a very young squad. He got the players at a cheaper rate and then trained them. So, it takes time for the players to become matured.
Anyway, I am sick and tired of all the criticism hurled against him in the recent days. That is why, I am going to write several entries about this matter. If you are an Arsenal fan then please let me know your idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment