Saturday, October 31, 2009

Back to Business for South Asia Blog

I started this blog in January 2009 and I started as a business and economy blog. It got good amount of success and I have to admit that I acted very foolishly and changed the topic. I neglected business and economy of South Asia and wrote about everything else. Well, I have to admit that I did not have the maturity as a blogger that time. I know that I cannot change the past and I am sorry for it. Well, many of you enjoyed good coverage of sports here in the last few months and you became Feedburner subscriber for it. Well, I am sorry for this matter. If you are looking for good sports coverage then you can visit our another blog: http://www.sports37.com/ . It is a good blog and it is updated almost daily.
Anyway, I have to apologize to those of you too who came here for business and economy related entries but did not find them on a regular basis. However, I assure you that from now, South Asia Blog will again become a blog business and economy related to the region. I have noticed that we cover much more about India than the other countries. Well, India has nearly two third of the total population in the region. So, it naturally gets more coverage. However, from now, we would like to put more content on other countries too.
I just wrote an interesting entry which you can read: Black Friday 2009 Deals: Acer Aspire One for $149.99!!!
I wish that we had something like Black Friday deals in all the South Asian countries.
Hopefully, I will be able to keep my promise and you will enjoy the blog again.

1 comment:

  1. No matter whats your content are. Your blog simply rocks! \M/

    ReplyDelete