Thursday, December 17, 2009

D.ed result 2009 Maharashtra: Where to Find Them?

Now, people are searching frantically about  D.ed result 2009 Maharashtra and related keywords in Google. I am totally confused about it. It shows that the level of search according to Google Trends India is Volcanic. That means, hundreds or even thousands of people are searching about D.ed result 2009 Maharashtra by the time I am writing this news. I tried a lot to find out information about this matter and I have to admit that I failed. 
Update: I hope that this link will help you:
 D.T.Ed. Admissions 2009-10 Final Merit List 
I visited this website: Maharashtra State Council of Examinations
In that website, I just found this thing:
Curriculum of Diploma in Teacher Education (D.Ed.) Prepared by Maharashtra State Council of Educational Research and Training, Pune.
The Sanction to the curriculum taken by S.C.E.R.T. Pune from Govt. of Maharashtra. Current curriculum of D.Ed. Sanctioned by the state Govt. as per G.R. TCM 1098/+81/sec. Edu. – 4/Dated 19.7.2004.
There is Compulsion to follow this curriculum by all the NCTE authorized D.Ed. colleges in the state.
Period of the course - 2½ years Out of which last six months consists of internship in Govt. recognized school. Certificate of passing D.Ed. Course is given to those candidates who provide certificate of satisfactorily completion of Internship

This is just a description of D.Ed in the state. So, I am sorry that I cannot help you with the proper information you are looking. However, if you have any knowledge about where to find D.ed result 2009 Maharashtra, please, let me know in the comment section and I will update it in this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment