Tuesday, December 22, 2009

YouTube Video Channel from Sports37.com News Website

It gives me much pleasure to inform you that our sister site Sports37.com has been transformed into a Sports News website and we are going to not only post sports news every day but also there will be video reports and analysis of football and cricket matches in YouTube. A video channel has been created and the address is: http://www.youtube.com/sports37news
Today, I just uploaded the first video and I felt very excited to do. I am giving the video here. If you have time, please take a look.


 Really, technology has made many things easier. Of course, in the end, it is survival of the fittest and you have to produce quality content on a regular basis whether it is text or video in order to survive and grow. However, just think of life before Internet. There were no opportunities for ordinary people like us. Internet has opened many doors and all you need is hard work and honest effort.
Still, one of the problems that I face is bandwidth. I work with a slow internet connection. For example, the 3 minutes video that you just saw took 35 minutes for me to upload in YouTube despite the fact that its size was only 14 Mega Byte. No problem, hopefully, I will get a faster Internet connection by the time of Twety20 World Cup 2010 (this event will start on April 30, 2010). 

No comments:

Post a Comment