Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year 2010!

Happy New Year 2010 to all the people in South Asia. Well, it is way past the midnight hours but still, I feel that I should thank all the readers of this blog for the last one year. I started the blog on 7 or 8 January 2009 and thus, it is one year. It has been a great year for me along with this blog because of 3 reasons. First of all, it got Google Page Rank 6. Then, it has got now 1600+ Feedburner Subscribers. Finally, South Asia Blog received nearly 700,000 page views in the first one year. It is amazing for a new blog- really it is. It shows that we could get both quality and quantity.
I have been blogging for lamost four years now and it is the most successful blog for me. In 2010, my goal is to build on Google backlinks. This is something, I am struggling a lot. Well, I know very well that I have to work harder for it.
The main problem in 2009 was that this blog became very successful and as a result, shared hosting could not support the original WordPress platform. So, I had to bring it to Blogger Hosting of Google. It caused a lot of pain and then for the last 6 months, I was sick and troubled with a lot of personal problems.
Thanks God that I am fresh at the first day of 2010. Hopefully, I can dedicate my time, effort and focus for this blog from now. Earlier today, I wrote a nice article:
It is nice because I enjoyed writing it and if you are interested about outsourcing then you would find some food for thought. From now, I plan to write this kind of entries on a regular basis.
To all our readers and visitors, thanks a lot for being with us in 2009 and hopefully you will be with us in 2010 too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment