- Breadth: 10.9mm
- Color: Red, Black and Blue colors.
- Display: The Samsung Metro 5200 sports a 2.1 inch screen with 240X320 resolution and 16 million colors.
- Memory: 50 MB
- Expansion: Memory can be extended up to 8 GB.
- Radio: FM Radio with RDS,
- Camera and video: 3.2 megapixel camera with LED flash and face detection.
- Audio: Music player
- I/O ports: USB 2.0,
- Wireless communication: GPRS and EDGE connectivity Bluetooth 2.1
- Documents: Office docs support
- Accessories: 1 GB memory card
Battery: 800 mAh provides 5 hour talk time.
Since 2005, Samsung Electronics became one of the most popular consumer electronics brand and the best known brand of
Samsung was established by Lee Byung-Chull in 1938. In the beginning, it was a small trading company located in Daegu, the third largest metropolitan area in
In the 1960s and 70s, Samsung observed unprecedented growth, thanks to South Korean President, Park Chung-Hee’s vision. He emphasized heavily on industrialization and economic development strategy led by a handful of domestic conglomerates. Hee’s regime protected these companies from competitors and financially assisted them. Hee’s regime banned several foreign companies from selling consumer electronics in
Samsung Group later created several electronics divisions including Samsung Electronics Devices Co., Samsung Electro-Mechanics Co., Samsung Corning Co., and Samsung Semiconductor & Telecommunications Co. It consolidated these companies under Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. in 1980s. Samsung’s first product was a black-and-white television set.
Samsung is also a major sponsor of various sports events. In order to improve its internationla image, the company spent more than $6billion on marketing since 1998. It was also among the major sponsors of the last five Olympics. The company also built a large video sign in