Doraemon games is one of the most popular games over the Internet. Inspired from a Japanese cartoon figure named Doraemon, the games are played by people of all ages.
Japanese animation is loved by many people around the world. Over the years, Japanese artists created many beautiful cartoon figures. One such figure is Doraemon, a robotic cat, who travels back in time from the 22nd century to help a fourth grader named Nobita Nobi, who is always bullied in the school and rebuked by his mother and teacher. Doraemon first came out as a manga series in December 1969. The series was created by Hiroshi Fujimoto who goes by the pen name Fujiko F. Fujio. Here are some interesting facts about Doraemon:
- Name: Doraemon
- Weight: 129.3 kg,
- Height: 129.3 cm
September 3, 2112
- Favorite food: Dorayaki— a sweet bean paste sandwiched between two small pancakes.
- Relatives: Doraemon has a little sister named Dorami. She is yellow and has ears and long eyelashes.
- Doraemon helps Nobita Nobi in his daily works and protects him from evil-eyed Suneo and the lumbering Gian.
- Doraemon sleeps in a closet.
- His time machine is located in a desk.
- Whenever there is trouble, Doraemon reaches into his “fourth dimensional pocket” inside his stomach and pulls out atakekoputa (flying device) or a dokodemo door.
- The reason Doraemon is blue because a robotic mous bit off his ears.
To play Doraemon games visit:
To install Doraemon theme on your Android phone, visit: