Realplayer free download is possible through the Internet. If you want Real Player with more advanced features you would have to purchase it online directly from the website of Realplayer.
In order to run realplayer on your computer, you need to have the following specifications:
- High-speed internet connection (audio/video)
- 512 MB of RAM ( Minimum )
- 1 GHz processor
- Full Duplex sound card and speakers
You can also play and burn CD or DVD by using Realplayer. To play or burn CD or DVD you would require CD/DVD writer. You would require DVD player and playback software to run DVD.
RealPlayer is a closed source cross-platform media player, which plays a wide range of media files both audio and video. It can play MP3, MPEG-4, QuickTime, Windows Media, and multiple versions of proprietary RealAudio and RealVideo formats.
- You can browse the web through IE while playing media files on Realplayer.
- It has a very easy to manage playlist editor which support “drag and drop” and playlist randomize and various other features.
- You can enjoy movie on full-screen using the theatre mode.
- It support graphical animations or “light shows.”
To download Realplayer, visit:
You can also visit the following links:
If you want to download REALPLAYER 2 XviD Converter Lite, then visit: