Monday, April 26, 2010

Twenty20 World Cup 2010 Knocking at the Door

I have very sweet memories of World Cup Cricket as a blogger. It was March 2007 and I covered the 2007 ICC World Cup Cricket in SouthAsiaBiz and that month, I could get 150,000+ pageviews. In 2007 September, it was the time of Twenty20 World Cup 2007 and I could get more than 250,000 page views for my blog Techtainment. These two events helped me to become a successful professional blogger. So, I am again waiting for T20 World Cup 2010. This event is going to start from 30 April 2010 (This Friday). So, I am hoping for a great month in May for this blog.
In fact, the next 3 months are going to be exciting for all of us because in June and July there is FIFA World Cup Football 2010. This is the biggest sporting event and the final match will surely be watched by more than 1 billion people. The event has created huge interest in Social Media.
 Coming back to T20 World Cup, I really wish that in the final match, India and Pakistan play. Then, it will be a very exciting match and will be watched by millions of people around the world. 

1 comment:

  1. This is totally your hard work.. You are working hard so you are getting the result back. Best of luck for the future..

    ReplyDelete