A professional model, Manasvi currently lives in Mumbai. She was born in
In 2008, she was crowned Miss Tourism International Held in
In Femina Miss India 2010, Manasvi won other sub contests including WGC Femina Miss Golden Heart, Femina Miss Catwalk, Gorgeous Femina Miss Beautiful Skin and Himalayan Femina Miss Natural Beauty. After winning the she was very happy. When asked how she was feeling she said:
I just want to sit back and cherish the moment. I have created history. Now I want to enjoy just that. And of course I want to hug my mom. She’s super happy and proud. I have only her and God to thank today.
From top and finally to winning... how were the thoughts moving?
Don't know if anyone noticed, but every time they were announcing the winners, my name was the last to be announced. So it used to be a complete roller coaster ride for me. Every time I thot ab gai ab gai.. but God saved me!
While asking about her dream of winning the crown she said:
It all began the day I saw the blue crown on intact on Aishwarya Rai's head. So, you can say when other girls were dreaming to become Miss
, my eyes were still set on that blue crown of Miss World. And this victory is a part of the other big journey. India
Here are some interesting information about Manasvi Mamgai:
- Name: Manasvi Mamgai
- Age: 22 years
- Height: 5’ 8.5’’
- Weight: 52 Kg
- Vital statistics (in inches): 32-24-35
- Place of Birth:
- City: Mumbai
- Profession: Model
- Relationship Status: Single
- Coolest pick up line: “And I thought I was good looking!”
- Craziest rumor you have heard about yourself: Have not heard anything that is not partially true.
- Tattoo or a piercing: Have a piercing on my navel!
- The Sexiest single article of clothing a woman can wear: A little black dress.
- Craziest experience in life: On a night safari, I ended up getting the jeep stuck in mud while looking for tigers. And then wild elephants came and surrounded our vehicle.
- What gives you an edge over other contestants at the pageant?
- I won Miss Tourism 2008 and Miss Elite 2006. So I have an edge in terms of experience.
- Favorite actor: Johnny Depp
- Favorite sportsman: Michael Phelps
- Favorite movies: The Dark Knight, Shawshank Redemption
- Interests / Hobbies: Dancing, acting, adventure sports and traveling.
- Motto: ‘Carpe Diem’
- Favorite book: The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
- Dream role:Umrao Jaan
- Love: The only thing worth fighting for.
- Food: A double edged sword. Watch what you eat.
- Sex: A physical expression of love.