Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Two Indias: A new Blog from Razib Ahmed

Yes, that is me. I am Razib Ahmed. I have opened a new blog. It is not a news flash or breaking news. However, to me, it has some significance. The url of the blog is: http://www.twoindias.com/
From the name of the blog, you may wonder that there is only one India in the world. From where I got the idea of two?
Well, Indian economy is flourishing these days and for the last four years, I have written about Indian business and economy every week. However, there is another side of the coin too. Most people are still poor and hardly anyone bothers about them. So, I feel that both the sides of the coin should be represented. That is why, I have opened the blog.
I just told you that for more than 4 years, I am blogging about Indian economy in at least 4 blogs: SouthAsiaBiz, IndianRaj, Asianbiz, SouthAsiaFair and South Asia Blog. Thus, I feel that I have the knowledge and experience to write about this topic. 

No comments:

Post a Comment