Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I Hate Luv Storys mobile phone game launched by Imran Khan

Actor Imran Khan is now busy promoting his upcoming movie, I Hate Luv Storys. Recently, the actor attended the launching ceremony of I Hate Luv Storys mobile phone game.

Talking about the game, Imran Khan said that the game has four stages and each stage is related to the movie. Imran Khan admitted that he himself enjoy playing games a lot. He owns an X-Box console and he played the entire series of Prince of Persia. For this reason, the idea of launching a game based on his movie appealed to him very much.

Though Imran Khan is only three movies old, he is very much popular among females. Recently, the actor was in Dubai promoting his movie and at that time a crazy female fan of his tried to get rich of him but she could not. She just held on to his hand and would not let it go. Imran’s security guards tried to take her away and she got angry and bit Imran’s hand.

Now the question is, does Avantika Malik, the would be Mrs. Khan feel unsecured about all these? The answer is No. About the incident, Imran Khan said,

"I'm sure that girl didn't want to hurt me. It was just that she wanted to kiss my hand but since she started pulling me towards the crowd and the security guys were pulling me the other way, it resulted in her biting me,……Avantika had no problem with that incident because she doesn't have problems with the female attention I get. In fact, she feels that the more female fans I have, the more successful I am,"

The game is developed by UTV Indiagames. It has levels like-Theatre Blues, Love cocktail, Dance of Envy and Race for Love.

I Hate Luv Sotrys will release in theatres on July 2, 2010. The movie stars Imran Khan, Sonam Kapoor, Sameer Dattani, Samir Soni, and Aamir Ali. The movie is directed by Punit Malhotra.

No comments:

Post a Comment