This is a press release from Computing World Forum Asia:
The Cloud Computing World Forum Asia will open its doors to CIOs to attend its inaugural event in Asia for free on the 17th and 18th November 2010 at The Mira Hotel,
The free pass will be available to CIO level participants and senior decision makers from end user organizations attending the 2 day conference and exhibition. The pass will include a full conference pass to give access to all areas of the event and networking opportunities throughout.
All those attending the event will also get access to the conference presentation documentation available immediately after the show.
The conference will provide a full perspective of cloud computing and SaaS from business value through integration and implementation and to the future of cloud computing. Presentations will include discussions about the practical realities of these technologies and feature end users, thought leaders, enterprise, platform and service providers and other senior figures from the IT and Telecoms industry.
Key speakers at the show include:
- Steven Yau, CIO, Walmart
- Jeremy Godfrey, CIO,
Hong Kong Government
- Richard Achee, Head of APAC Sales, Google
- Susanna Shen, Head of Information Technology, The Hong Kong & China Gas Company Ltd
- Keith Lam, Systems Manager, MTR Corporation
- Simone Brunozzi, Technology Evangelist, Amazon Web Services
- Donie Lochan, Asia Pacific IT Practice Leader, Bain & Company
- Franklin Lau, Deputy General Manager of Group IT Services, CITIC Pacific Limited
- Charles Mok, Chairman, Internet Society
- Dr. Paul Liu, Manager, Information Technology Division, Chong Hing Bank Ltd
To register for your free pass click here register for the free exhibition pass and enter ‘CIO Pass’ in further requirements. Alternatively, please send your full details to email@example.com , or call the team on +44 (0)845 519 1230.
For further information on speaking opportunities, sponsorship and exhibition options please contact the Keynote team on +44 (0)845 519 1230 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .