Thursday, November 5, 2009

Tumne Na Humse: Enjoy a Nice Song from Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi

I know I know that Pyar Mein Kabhi Kabhi was not a hit movie and most people did not like it. I liked it because it was some different than traditional Hindi movies. Secondly, it had some nice songs. One of the songs that I like a lot is Tumne Na Humse. Thanks to YouTube, I could find the song with English subtitles. If you do not understand Hindi language no problem. You can still enjoy it. It is a sad song but I like the melody.


In love, we often make mistakes. In fact, human relationship is very complicated. In Asia, most of us think that marriage is literally for life till death makes us apart. I got married 3 and half years ago and before that I chatted with my wife in Internet for nearly 4 years. Compared to most couples I have seen, my marriage life is full of blessing and I am dedicating this song to her. 

No comments:

Post a Comment