Monday, March 1, 2010

Nancy Benoit Hustler Pics: Good or Bad Publicity?

Nancy Benoit Hustler Pics has caused some massive uproar in Internet according to Google Hot Trends. It is perhaps shocking that why people should bother to search pictures about a woman who died a tragic death on June 22, 2007. Especially, the pics are nude pictures of her. It sounds disgusting to me to but anyway, I cannot stop others from doing it. What happened now is that there has been a new development in the law suit filed by Her family aagainst Hustler Magazine.

In my heading, I was talking about good and bad publicity. I guess that this lawsuit will bring a lot of bad publicity for the Hustler magazine. However, you know that no publicity is bad publicity. So, this whole affair will make magazine more familiar. 

No comments:

Post a Comment