Saturday, May 15, 2010

Akshay Kumar has no problem doing more than one film a year

Akshay Kumar is one of the top actors in Bollywood but unlike other top actors in Bollywood who does only one movie a year, Akshay Kumar has no problem churning out three, four, five movies a year.

Akshay Kumar is not choosy about his roles. He said, "I just want to make most of my time... I'll do as many films as I can. Movie making is exhilerating,"

Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, Hrithik Roshan release only one movie a year. These actors focus very much on quality and they are all very successful. For example, in 2009, Aamir Khan did only one movie, 3 Idiots. Not only the received critical appraisal. It went to become the top grossing movie of the year. The same thing happened with Ghajini in 2008.

However, Akshay Kumar has no qualms about his style. Regarding Aamir Khan, Shahrukh Khan, he said, “ It's to each his own, really! They have their way or working, I have mine. What works for me may not work for them, what works for them may not work for me. But the best part of it all is that whatever 'strategy' chosen - if 'strategy' is the word you insist to use - is working for each one of us."

No comments:

Post a Comment